Friday, April 4, 2014

Vintage Card #4 with Printable ATCs

Here is card #4 using the Printable Spring ATCs I have on my NinaB Printables etsy shop. The papers are Melissa Frances. The doily is by SRM Stickers. The pearl is by Want2Scrap.
Etsy-Card-1
A little bit of distressing, stitching and using up the huge buttons that I usually have a hard time using on my cards.
Etsy-Card-1d
Here are the Spring ATC's ready for you to print out and make beautiful cards with.
Spring-ATCs
I'm teaching a card class tomorrow, in conjunction with our monthly ladies' discipleship meeting. We're studying Biblical Worldview, or how we interpret the world around us in light of Scripture. I'm really enjoying the study and hope that I'll be able to communicate God's truth clearly. Have a great weekend, friends!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Another beautiful card Nina - and may you be blessed as your teach.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous vintage card, Blessings for your Bible study!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, thanks for visiting me too, i have seen you comment on John Next Door. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails