Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Pink and Black Thank You

Today's card uses a color combo that I haven't used in a while: pink, black (and shades of it that includes grey). This is one of three cards I worked on with the same color scheme.

The focal point is the SRM Sticker that fits perfectly inside one of SRM's newest products, paper lace doilies! I have their new release and am so impressed how much their product offering has grown. They have new vinyl sheets that I will be playing with later today. :) The birds are one of my favorite Penny Black dies ever, In a Row.
PB-SRM-Card3
I just love how the birds perch on the wire. The paper is Pink Paislee. The card is finished with Twinery twine and a small Want2Scrap pearl.
PB-SRM-Card3d
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Pink & black look awesome together. Pretty card. Love the birds perched there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love pink, black, and white together! Nina, this is beautiful, and I can't wait to try my stickers in a doily...great idea! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Nina - love how you have used the die, and the colours are perfect.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails