Tuesday, May 28, 2013

TCM Cards and Winners!

Thank you all for the lovely comments from the OWH blog hop! Before I announce the winners, I have a couple of new cards that I wasn't able to share during The Craft's Meow's release previews.

The first one uses Wildflowers, a set of whimsical flowers with both silhouette (the image on my card) and line art for those who like to color and/or paper piece. It also comes with two sentiments with a lovely vintage font. I made a tag that I inked with Distressed Inks. The main image was stamped with Versafine ink. The papers are October Afternoon. I embellished my card with Want2Scrap chevron bling, ribbon, button and burlap twine.
TCm-Wildflowers
My second card uses Let's Face It. This is a set that is outside of my norm, but I had so much fun designing it! I stamped a "face" of a hipster man with inks that match the October Afternoon papers. Some buttons and twine are just the perfect embellishments.
TCM-Lets-Face-it
Here are the stamps I used: Wildflowers
Let's Face It
***AND NOW THE WINNERS!***
From the NinaB Designs blog hop: Prize package #1 is...Mary Ann!
Prize Package #2 is...Jan!
Winners, please email (via Contact tab above) me with your info within 4 days (till June 1) in order to claim the  prize. Mary Ann and Jan, please put under Subject, "May 2013 NBD Hop Winner." Jennifer, please put "OWH Winner" under Subject. This will help with organization and to avoid getting your email lost in my ever growing inbox. Thanks for understanding. Thank you all for entering! Have a great day!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. What a pretty card the first one is Nina, and the second one made me smile.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! & Congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty cards, the first is lovely and the second made me smile! Congrats to your winners, lucky gals!
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, thank you for choosing me:-) Off to emailing you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails