Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Birthday Pocket Card

I am on the SRM Stickers blog today showing two birthday cards using glassine bags (#65001) to fit a gift card or money in. I also used Stickers by the Dozen Birthday (62001) for the sentiment.

My first card is for a girl using WGY Border Bright (57008) and Maraschino Red Twine (68001).
SRM-Feb-2013-card2

Here is a close up with the gift money tucked inside the bag.
 SRM-Feb-2013-card2-det
Make sure you check out the BOY version of this card on the SRM Blog. Have a great day!
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. What a great idea! The card is so happy: the colors, the layout, the patterned paper and the sweet flowers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! I love the little flowers with the twine stems!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow,very cool,great idea,very pretty card...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute, Nina! I love putting little pockets on my projects, especially layouts and mini albums. I think I may have to start putting them on cards too now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a stunner Nina - love the bright colours throughout the card.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails