Thursday, January 10, 2013

Petal Party Thanks

I have a special card for you today that took more than my usual 30-min limit :). But I had so much fun making it. I used my Penny Black's Puzzle Parts and Petal Party stamps.

First, I made my own background paper using the intricate border design from Puzzle Parts inked in rainbow ombre colors. I hope I'm using that term correctly here, but you get the idea :). Moxie Fab's Challenge here and here inspired me to do this. I then created a window by die cutting the middle part with my Spellbinders Labels 28, one of my designs from Summer CHA.
PB-SRM2
I then stamped the flower from Petal Party on a piece of paper and colored it with Copics. I adhered it to the card front so it shows in the center of my window panel. The white sentiment is by SRM Stickers. I just love that there is no need to heat emboss. I curled the ends of the little banner and adhered it over the window. I finished the card with some Want2Scrap pearls.
PB-SRM2det
Have a great day!
Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. Wow!! This is so beautiful! That background stamp is so pretty with the ombre colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Such brilliant colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rich and beautiful, Nina! who wouldn't be thrilled about getting this Thank You card!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty.
    I love the way you use color. Your cards always bring me bright cheer.
    Thank you for sharing your talents.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an amazing card Nina - just love the depth and range of colours on it!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOWZERs! This is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning! I love the rainbow effect and the gorgeous rose

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply gorgeous! Love the effect with a range of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Nina! Thanks for linking this up to the Make a Card with a Window Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Nina! Thanks also for linking this up to the Make Your Own Background Paper Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun there as well! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails