Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Using up my stash

Here are some cards my girls and I made a few weeks ago to use up my stash. This first one was made by my daughter all by herself. I am pretty impressed. This looks so much better than the first cards I made. The papers are old October Afternoon. I can't remember what they're called. The sentiment is by Stampin' Up.
WCMD Card Gaby
These two are made by me and use the same October Afternoon papers and SRM Stickers sentiments.
SRM-Card4
I found this little dragonfly embellishment in my stash and I don't know where I got it from, but it seems perfect here :).
SRM-Card3
Have a great Wednesday!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards all of them - you can tell where your girlie gets her talent!
    Rx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails