Wednesday, November 28, 2012

TCM Previews: Beautiful Shelf

Welcome to day three of The Craft's Meow's November Release. Today, we're showcasing another set that I designed called Beautiful Shelf.

It's going to be a part of a series of sets that coordinate together. Be on the look out for future releases (themed and seasonal) that will work well with this set. For now, we start with the basic set with the shelf and some pretty little things you can use to add to it. I also want to note that the shelf also can be used as a credenza/sideboard/cupboard.

On my card below, I used the shelf as a sideboard that sits on the floor. I don't know if you can see it, but the white strip mimics a baseboard. The pretty background paper is the wall paper and the stripes mimic the flooring.
Love-You2
I colored the vase of flowers with Copics, paper pieced the "shelf" with woodgrain paper. The sentiment is from yesterday's set, Stitched Sentiments Two. The papers are My Mind's Eye.
Love-You2-det
Please make sure you stop by the TCM blog for more info on today's giveaway and inspiration! Have a great day!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Great card. I love your color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really loving this new set Nina! And a really beautiful card/scene that you created today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a way with mixing patterned papers and stamping, Nina - love this one! And so glad to hear that more in the series are in the works!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your combination of colors and pattern papers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Nina this a so elegant!! Cant wait to see the rest of the release.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails