Monday, November 19, 2012

Crafty Friends Challenge #11

It's my turn to host the Crafty Friends Challenge and I have a photo color inspiration for you to today. I took this photo last summer in my in-laws' yard. I love the vibrant hues of that gorgeous butterfly.
The colors are perfect for the season of fall and the upcoming holidays, but the image can also inspire non-holiday projects, so there’s something here for everyone! Here is my card using Penny Black's Lace Delight stamp set as my background.
CFC-11
The butterfly is a die cut by Spellbinders that is anchored by a pretty paper flower.
CFC-11-det
I hope you can join us. We have one fantastic sponsor, Freckled Fawn, the maker of those oh-so trendy washi tapes. Have a great week!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails