Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Thanks a Bunch

It's a sad day for me as this is my last post as Flourishes' Timeless Tuesday Guest DT. I have had a great time, creating with their beautiful stamps. I made this card for the Flourishes family for allowing me to be part of theirs this month. Thank you so much!

The theme for this week's Timeless Tuesday is to make the focal image fall off the page. For my card, I placed the gorgeous flowers off the top of my card base. The flowers are from the With Gratitude stamp set, which I colored with Copic markers (from the Lenten Rose Collection).
Flourishes
I love the sentiments in this set. The papers are Collage Press' London Market. I highlighted the small flowers and sentiments with Want2Scrap pearls.
Flourishes-det
Please visit the Timeless Tuesday Challenge team's blogs for more inspiration: 
Allison Cope * Amanda Havon * Broni Holcombe * Cindy Haffner * Denise Marzec * Maki Jones
Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Great card and wow that's a lot of cutting out. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nina! BEAUTIFUL JOB!!!!!!!! LOOOOOOOOVE all the printed papers! And I see you have a hard time cutting off your image too! (I would have the SAME PROBLEM! ) :)SUPER INTERPRETATION of the challenge! The pearls are a WONDERFUL ADDITION!!!!!!!!! PRETTY & FEMININE CARD!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowsers Nina! I just love the bloom you chose and your card is stunning! Thanks for being our guest designer this month. We've loved having you create with us! Hope you'll continue to play along with us in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Nina! I love the flowers~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful Nina - love your colours and colouring and the off the edge positioning is fabulous.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE how your flower vine divides the patterned papers! How awesome this card is!! I've SO enjoyed seeing your creations this month. Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Nina, I am so, so in love with your beautiful cards and elegant style!! I am so sad to see you go, everything you create just takes my breath away!! The vine on your card looks completely amazing and I love how you colored it too!!
    You create such Simply amazing cards and I am sad that the month went by so fast! I look forward to peaking in on your blog from time to time and hopefully get you to come back and be our GDT again, someday soon :)

    ~ Amanda :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beauty, Nina!! I am so glad you've joined with us for the month of October!! Fabulous work as always!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seriously...WOWWWW!....this is absolutely stunning! I love that flower stamp as the border!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails