Monday, April 30, 2012

Congratulations Butterfly

How are you, friends? My family and I battling a nasty cold with high temps and severe head aches. The bummer thing is it's a holiday today and tomorrow here. We had planned something fun, but it looks like we'll be spending it in bed instead. My Advil is working as I type this, but it won't be for long. So, I"ll make this short and sweet :).

I have a simple card for you today that uses some old products that I still love.The sentiment is from the retired Layers of Color's Sentimental Banners. The papers are Echo Park.
Congrats-butterfly-details
I used various Spellbinders dies for the butterfly, banner and scalloped border. the flower center is Maya Road.
Congrats-butterfly
Have a great day and stay healthy!
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. So cheerful! I hope you all feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Nina! Love those darn border dies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors..and the butterfly is so prett!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely Nina. Wishing you all a speedy recovery from this nasty cold. So sorry you are going to miss out on a special family fun time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very elegant, DEAR! Such pretty colors. There is something feminine and classy using the dry embossed white backgrounds. Love your card!

    Membership Cards
    Plastic VIP Cards
    scratch cards

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! Praying for quick healing for your family...colds with bad cough have been going around here in Oregon too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is amazing! I pray you all feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails