Monday, February 27, 2012

Happy Easter

Happy Monday! I hope you all had a great weekend. I did a card workshop on Saturday and it went great. I love how creative these Croatian ladies get. I introduced them to my Cuttlebug and dies. They just took off with them! I'm so bummed that I forgot to bring my camera.

Today's card is one I made for the TCM release last week. It uses Jenny's Owl See you in the Spring set. The papers are Echo Park. The images were colored with Copics.
TCM Owl
And my little honey bun insisted on taking a photo with it because it's her favorite card that I created for this release.
TCM Owl detail
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Very cute Easter card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute card! i see she loves Barbie too!
    adorable photo (-:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely bright card - and a beautiful daughter :-)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, and such a cute pic of your little cutie!! We don't like to only look at the cards: the kids are sweet too!! :-) Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute Nina. I love that little owl set. Your daughter is a doll. :)
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card--so bright and fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh how i just LOVE LOVE LOVE this and your daughter is adorable!!! (: (: (:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails