Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Thinking of You Silhouette

I've been so busy creating away for new stamp sets. It is always a dilemma for me what to do first, stamp designing or card making, since I love doing both. If only I can skip sleep and do both! :)

Have you been following the Spellbinders Blog Frenzy? The talented DT has shown several of my die designs, but the highlight will be tomorrow for me when I show my first licensed die designs. I will be showing you something I've never made before and I'm so pleased they turned out as expected. I hope to see you back here tomorrow!

Today's card is one I made a while ago and it's one of my favorites because it perfectly represents my style, whatever that may be :). I was saving it to submit for publication, but decided it's better to share it here with you all. I used the Layers of Color Sweet Silhouettes, Elegant Labels and Sentimental Banners sets. The bad news is these are sold out at the moment, but the GOOD news is they may be re-released later on by another company. I will update here on my blog when I'm allowed to share :).
Thinking of You Silhouettes
Here's a close up of the silhouette, which was inspired by my oldest daughter.
Thinking of You Silhouettes detail
Finally, did you see I'm sponsoring the Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge this week. Two GinaK Designs stamps are the prizes! The challenge is use something new.
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Really beautiful card. Hope to see more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Nina this is divine!! Love the gentle elegance of it and the subtle colours.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails