Thursday, January 26, 2012

CHA Paper Collection Favorites So Far

Have you been looking at the previews by paper manufacturers for CHA? Oh my, there are so many new products that are so drool-worthy :). I do notice that so many of them tend to look similar. For example, I love vintage-inspired images, but unless they put a unique twist on them, they don't grab my attention because I still have some leftovers from previous releases. I guess you can't avoid that when everybody's trying to follow the trends. Speaking of trends, vintage is still going strong and I couldn't be any happier. I found these in so many new products:
  • Butterflies
  • Botanicals
  • Bicycles
  • Birds
  • Damask
  • Quarter Foil
  • Woodgrain
  • Lace
  • Chevron Stripes
  • Vintage kids
I know not all of these collections will make their way to my craft room, but let me just share my favorites so far:

Pink Paislee's Jubilee Collection is so full of vintage goodness but with trendy colors! My only wish is that they included more plain patterned papers, rather than some of the collages. As a cardmaker, I can't always use the 6x6 size collage as a whole sheet. But I'm sure I'll find a way :).

Cosmo Cricket's Tea for Two is just as sweet as can be. It's reminiscent of my favorite CC collection ever, Odds & Ends, but with more muted colors. Their Evangeline collection is worth checking out, too.
I never noticed My Mind's Eye until the Stella Rose Collection came out last year. And their new Miss Caroline collection is going to be another favorite of mine. I especially love the Howdy Doody set 6x6 paper pack pictured above. So soft, so feminine and so shabby vintage!

GCD Studios is coming out with two wonderful summer-inspired collections, Country Charm and Oh Happy. They both just scream summer with their bright colors and gorgeous patterns. They make me wish for warm weather so I can go on a picnic, frolick in the meadows, munch on some yummy berries while watching a fireworks show. Okay, I've never done that, but I want to :). I can't wait to make cards that will brighten somebody's day with these papers.

It's no secret I'm a Webster's Pages fan, and these new Petite Paper packs are for sure coming to Croatia. I love the vintage images in bright girly colors and they make the prettiest collages.

Here are a few that I think I will like, but the companies haven't shown the full collections yet: EK Success French General, Echo Park's This & That Graceful and October Afternoon Woodland Park collections:


Well, that's all I have so far. What do you think? How about you? Please share if you found something you just absolutely love. I'm sure I've missed some of the new reveals.
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. I am right there with ya on the vintage papers. I can't wait to get them in my craft room. I think the MME pack is my favorite. :)
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...I can't wait! The Pink Paislee, the Cosmo Cricket, the MME....the Webster's pages. I can't wait for new paper!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see these papers up close next week. I'm sad that you won't be in Anaheim with us...you will be missed. {{Hugs}}

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks so much for sharing - hard decision where to spend the $$$

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for showing these gorgeous new papers, etc. They are gorgeous. Can't wait to see what you buy and create with Nina!

    ReplyDelete
  6. *gasp* these are beautiful! I love the Webster's Pages and the My Mind's Eye!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks fo rsharing, nina! such gorgeous papers and embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the sneak peak. MME caught my eye as did Cosmo Cricket. They are all beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Pink Paisleys Jubilee looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails