Saturday, November 5, 2011

More CAS Christmas Cards

Happy Saturday! I hope you are having a great weekend. We have plans to surprise our girls today by taking them horseback riding. They don't read my blog, so I can share it here. :). It's been a beautiful fall with all the gorgeous colors that come with it. It's nice to be outside before the winter chill comes.

I have two more versions of the card I shared earlier (and another) using The Craft's Meow's Vintage Snowflakes set. This time I did them in blues! This one uses one of my favorite color combos (as you see on my logo) of aqua and brown.
VS Aqua
This one uses Turquoise ink and a touch of yellow. The sentiments on both are from Season's Greetings set. They are easy enough to mass produce and it's so fun to stamp the background!
VS Turquoise
Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. OHHH! That first card is GORGEOUS:) LOVE the brown and teal! And I LOVE the second one too--that yellow is so gorgeous and a great color for Christmas:) YOU ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards, Nina! Thanks for sharing :) I will look forward to stories about your surprise to your girls! You are a great momma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nina this is marvelous.
    Specially the aqua and brwon card. Very beautiful.
    Have a nice weekend and lovely greet from Holland
    Marja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nina, it's Melissa waving from California. I love snowflakes and your cards are simply beautiful. I hope all is well with you! {{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nina these are fabulous. So effective and yet simple - way to go for mass production!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply beautiful! Love the flip. . .the color combo on the first card is so pretty! Nice work! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are SO beautiful!! Mmm - I need a big stamp to make more backgrounds (I love making my own)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful I especially love the turquois & brown!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Blue and Red is an amazing color combo - I will have to try that out! Thanks for the wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE these cards, Nina! Your snowflakes are so unique, delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card. Clean elegant and beautiful to look at. Love your colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails