Saturday, October 29, 2011

TCM Previews: Season's Greetings

Welcome to the 2nd day of previews by The Craft's Meow team. Today, we're featuring one of my new sets called Season's Greetings. It coordinates with Spellbinders Labels 14. And it has many sentiments that fit inside, including Thanksgiving. You can make the stamped label as the main focal point of your card, or you can create fast and beautiful Christmas tags.

I stamped elements from the Telegram set on the background paper. All patterned papers are by Graphic 45.
Merry Christmas
Make sure you visit the TCM blog for more inspiration. Please consider joining The Craft's Meow's Facebook page. When they reach 1000 "likes", they will give away the 7 new sets to one random fan. And while there, consider liking the NinaB Designs page as well. You can also grab my NEW badge and/or logo on the left sidebar to display on your blog.
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Nina. I love the vintage feel.;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect Nina! I really love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful creation, Nina! LOOOOVE that frame and your ribbon! LOVE LOVE LOVE:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card! Love all those images! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've like TCM and your page and grabbed your badge :-) Can you tell I like your style?
    Great card Nina.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Nina! Love the vintage feel of your card, and I totally love the frame, so elegant! I can't wait to get it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these stamps Nina! And your cards are gorgeous!
    hugs,
    Gini

    ReplyDelete
  8. just beautiful, nina! i just love that label stamp!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails