Friday, June 10, 2011

SRM Tubes for Storage

The SRM Stickers blog is featuring how you can use their super cool tubes for storage. Here is how I use them for storing my beloved paper roses.

If you're a frequent follower of my blog, you know how much I love these little beauties. I buy them in bulk from Wild Orchid Crafts. They're much more reasonably priced than Primas and they come in a variety of colors and sizes. These roses come in bunches like these.

Containers flowers

I snip the flowers off the wire stems and store them in tubes, one color per tube. Don't they look pretty? It makes me not want to use the flowers :-).
Containers

And a good friend gave me this very cute picket fence basket that is perfect to store these tubes in. I leave it on my desk because it makes a pretty decor too!
Containers basket
Make sure you stop by the SRM Stickers blog to see how my teammates use these versatile tubes to keep their lives better organized.

You can go HERE, HERE, and HERE to see some cards I made using these flowers
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Здравствуйте! Прекрасная идея, смотрится просто шикарно! Заборчик изумительный, цветочкам будет уютно в таком домике:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! What a great idea! Flowers looks so decorative and picket fence basket is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea, and yes it's a beautiful decorative piece too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh isnt that pretty - love that fence basket - thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool little garden of roses you have!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I love that idea for keeping your flowers - you can easily see which colours you need to stock up on too!
    Rx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a clever idea! I love your basket and your cards are just beautiful!!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful re-cycling!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea Nina!! Love the organization and those tubes are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  10. the way you store them makes me want to keep them that way. they are so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails