Thursday, May 19, 2011

SRM Stickers and Die Cuts

My projects today were for the SRM Stickers highlight of die cuts and stickers on their blog last week. Here's the ensemble that I put together to welcome a little baby. I used the SRM Sticker Sentiments Baby on these. The labels are from my Lovely Labels stamp set by Gina K Designs. They were die cut with Spellbinders Labels 4. The papers are Webster's Pages.

Oh, in case you're wondering (a couple people asked before), this was not taken in my backyard :-). My girls would never leave our home if we had a pool. This was taken in Los Angeles when we were there visiting last year.

Die Cut Ensemble

Here is a card.
die Cut card

And a tag
Die cut tag
I already posted the bag here before. You can see it HERE.
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Ooh very very lovely!! Good job!
    xxx
    Dutch Tulip
    Marja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous baby ensemble, Nina! I love the papers and beautiful embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, my, this is an adorable set, nina!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...such a wonderful baby set Nina!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What Gorgeous baby card & tag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nina prekrasan je set!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What stunning work you do! Just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails