Thursday, March 3, 2011

Making cards with my girls

I had planned to make cards on Monday to submit to the Paper Crafts Sketches for Cardmakers' call, but ended up making cards with the girls instead. I didn't get to do anything for the magazine, but the girls and I sure did have a great time. Here are their cards that were inspired by the sketches. My 9-yr-old made these:
Gaby's Love to You Card

Gaby's Lots of Love Card

And here's my 5-yr-old showing off her cards.

Katy cards
I did manage to make a few last weekend for the magazine call. I just read on Facebook that they had an unprecedented number of submissions for that call. Yikes, that's some tough competition, so I'd be happy if I can get one card in. We'll see.
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Wow! Your daughters are incredibly talented! I wonder where that comes from? Your 5-year old is certainly a cutie! Crafting with daughters is the best fun! Thanks for sharing!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't imagine PC turning your work away! Oh, Nina, your girls are so talented! My goodness!!! And so beautiful and happy! I'm delighted to see you making such wonderful memories with them! Thanks for sharing your family with us. Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww Nina - these cards are gorgeous - so is your daughter! Your girls are very talented and it seems they take after you in more than one way! Totally adorable! I am sure your cards will be a HUGE success at PC! {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  4. i see talent runs in your family, nina! the girls cards are simply adorable and i'm sure they enjoyed the family time together:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How gorgeous these cards are - the girls are super talented artists!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Precious PRECIOUS! These are def. the cutest cards ever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your D.D.'s cards are beautiful! They definitely take after their mom in creative talent!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow! even your girls make prettier cards than I do!! they are both soooooo very talented just like their mama!! beautiful cards and thanks for sharing, Nina! thank you'll have no problem getting pick for the call! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mother like Daughter, that's for sure. They are as talented as you are Nina and so cute. Maybe you should have them design a few cards as well and submit them. I can't believe they have that many cards up for submission. I would hate to be the one that has to make the final choice.
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your daughters' cards are gorgeous Nina! They have certainly inherited your talent! Best of luck with the Paper Crafts call (I am certain you will be selected!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails