Monday, October 11, 2010

Moxie Fab Christmas Challenges

It seems it's been ages since I participated in any challenge. I got some play time this weekend and made some Christmas cards. I used to mass produce my holiday cards, but I've been inspired to make individual ones lately. I'm sure I can't do this for all the 150+ cards I have to make, but I'm having fun for now.

The first two cards are for the Jolly Holiday Card Challenge. The papers are from the brand new Graphic 45 Christmas Past. This paper collection is so beautiful. The ribbon is Offray and the sentiment is from SRM Stickers Happy Holidays. And that beautiful flourish is my new love, Zva Creative crystals.
SRM Merry Christmas
My second card uses the beautiful Penny Black angel stamp and SRM Stickers again. The papers are Pink Paislee.
Penny Black 1

My next card is a gift card holder that I made awhile ago. It's for the Moxie Fab All Wrapped Up Challenge. I need to make special projects like this way in advance so I can send them in a timely manner to friends and family in the US. The dolls are by Hero Arts, sentiments from GinaK Designs Festive Frame. The shelf is from Nana's Needlework set. The papers are Cosmo Cricket.
Happy Holidays front
Here's a close up with the gift card and/or cash inserted inside the card:
Happy Holidays inside2

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. These are all great Nina, love your bows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Nina...super gorgeous cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nina, these are fantastic! The coloring is beautiful and bold! The details is just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are so pretty. lovely holiday cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Nina! Thanks for entering the Holiday Cards & More Week Jolly Holiday Greetings challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Nina! Thanks also for entering the Holiday Cards & More Week All Wrapped Up challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails