Thursday, September 30, 2010

Winter Wings GKD Previews

Today's cards feature Asela's newest set, Winter Wings. I've always loved realistic bird images. The bird and sentiment are from Winter Wings. I used GKD Red Hot as card base. The ledger paper is part of the Vintage Basics digital paper pack. I distressed the edges and stitched them. The frame is from my Lovely Labels 2 set.

Here is another set with Winter Wings and Lovely Labels 2. The birds were colored with Copics to look like they're water colored.
For more samples with tonight's new stamp sets, please visit these participating designer's blog links:
The entire team would like to cordially invite each of you to our release party tomorrow night (Thursday September 30.) We'll have contest questions, challenges, chatter, and lots of samples with the new stamp sets to share during the party. Please make plans to join us from 7-10 central on StampTV!
Photobucket

22 comments:

  1. Oh wow Nina!!!! The birds and labels make just a beautiful design layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely designs Nina and working those labels to perfection :o) I am itching to get stamping again, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are always gorgeous, Nina....so are your stamp sets! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oo, I'm in-love! Your cards are getting better all the time...like that's possible...they are always SO beautiful!!

    Special hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful labels set! and love your combinations on your cards with the beautiful birds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such beautiful coloring on the birds and color combos on the cards-soooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are fantastic! I love the way you used the labels up and down!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cards, Nina! I love how you used the labels with the bird images! Wonderful coloring and details!

    ReplyDelete
  9. both of these are gorgeous! I am loving the new labels set--and it looks FAB with the winter wings set!

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful cards, love the perching birds on the labels!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH so awesome Nina! Love your little sparrows sitting like they are too! And your cardinal is colored so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous cards, Nina! Love the combination with the labels!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, these are stunning! LOVE that red bird with that great looking label.

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOOOOOOOOOVE these cards! I just love those little birds--and the colors! OH MY!! Gorgeous:) You really blew me away today:) Great great cards:) LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh how beautiful these are! I love the realistic bird images as well. Thanks for sharing these!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Holy Wow Nina, I love both of these. The coloring you did is outstanding

    ReplyDelete
  17. so pretty and classy! love them!

    ReplyDelete
  18. beautiful cards-i esp love the color combo on the first one, nina!

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are both so beautiful. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  20. LOVE this card. I had to kopykat it and uploaded to SCS and my blog and wanted to let you know I left a link for your blog on both. Of course I did not have that wonderful new label set so I had to improvise, but it's on my wishlist for sure! Thanks for sharing all your wonderful creations. I love all your cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails