Monday, September 6, 2010

First Day of School

Today my girls start school. My youngest is supposed to start preschool also, but she's still recovering from jetlag and I didn't have the heart to wake her up early this morning. Her preschool is actually just a day care center where we hope she'll learn Croatian and be ready for 1st grade in 2 years.

I'm not sure if I've shared this one yet, but here's my First Day of School card using Unity stamps, October Afternoon Report Card papers and SRM Stickers (Live Life School Days). The colors follow the Moxie Fab Tues Trigger this week.

Back to School

Happy Labor Day to all my American readers!
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. This is a great card and I love those papers and ribbon.
    Sorry to hear your little one is just a wee bit too tired for pre-school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card Nina! Rest and grace to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your little sweetie gets all rested up! I'm sure she's excited about 'school'! Love your card, Nina! All the little details are just too much fun - hard to take them all in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, Nina! I love the papers and the popped up schoolhouse! Fun details! Hope the girls have a good first day of school!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Nina! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO CUTE! I just love this card--beautiful papers, and twill, and buttons....stamps...coloring...stitching..EVERYTHING is fab:) LOVE it! Love that your daughter missed her first day due to jet lag:) Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just found your blog, I've got it bookmarked under 'Christian Blogs.' Praying for God's blessings on you and your family as you do his work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this fun card, Nina! so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card! I hope the day went well! We are doing the same thing with our boys. Normally I would love to keep them at home, but it's better for them to go to school a little and learn the language naturally.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nina this is outstanding! So whimsical and FUN

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nina I love this card. Of course you can never go wrong with October Afternoon. Great products. So bright and fun, perfect for a back to school card! Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails