Thursday, September 9, 2010

Busy, busy...

...but lots of exciting things going on here that I can't share yet. I've been busy designing and working, in addition to my wife/mom job that I love. I have to hush-hush with all that for now, but there is one exciting thing I can share with you today. ;-)

The Moxie Fab World blog has a new challenge today and Cath featured one of my cards in the Paper Crafts Sep/Oct issue. Go check it out and give it a go. Cath is very generous with her prizes and it's just plain fun.

My card today is from Card Patterns' sketch this week:

And our sponsor is my good friend, JenMarie, who is an Ippity chick. She provided the CP DT with stamps that are so fun to work with. The paper is Cosmo Cricket's Mitten Weather.

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Love your holiday card and woot woot on the MFW shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NINA ~ this is absolutely GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Nina, love the lace/gingham on this. Congrats on the feature over on Moxie Fab :o) You ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY! This is sooooo cute--I just love that ribbon and the stamps (of course)!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE it--makes me in the mood....for some snow! I know--I just said SNOW! ACK! Great card, Nina;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saw your cute project featured on MFW yesterday! Congrats, Nina! May have to give the challenge a try! Your Card Patterns card is beautiful! Love the bright red and green and the lace and gingham combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful holiday card!! congrats on being featured, too!!! you ROCK, girl!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails