Monday, August 16, 2010

Thanks, Kristine

As some of you know, I love Layers of Color's stamps. Not only it's because Laura, the owner, is a good friend of mine, or because the vintage images were beautifully illustrated by her, but also because I've found met some wonderful friends through it. One of these friends is Kristine Breach. She is leaving LOC and we are doing this blog hop to show our appreciation for her.

Kris is a talented artist as you see in these cards she made below:

So shabby vintage and a 3D card, wow!
What I appreciate most about Kris is that she is a dear sister in the Lord whose kind words (even only through cyberspace) have been a blessing to me. Thank you, Kristine, for your prayers and being a source of encouragement and inspiration to me. May God give you many more opportunities to shine for Christ and proclaim His beauty and goodness through your artwork and ministry.

To see the other LOC friends who are participating in this hop, please visit:
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Oh, I love these cards of Kristine's! So pretty! She has blessed our design team with such joy through her talented hands and sweet friendship.

    May God's blessings to you, Kristine! HUGS!

    Thank you for your loving words, Nina! Hugs to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous coloring and the background pps are perfect!! beautiful card, Nina!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Nina - how cool that you could join us today as we farewell Kris! What gorgeous cards of hers you have chosen! Love them, they show her work beautifully! I am so grateful for your girls and the sisterhood that grows as we share our common bonds - our love for Him and for paper! {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nina! LOVE the projects you spotlighted of Kris'! I think everything she made was absolutely over the top gorgeous so it wasn't hard to find them... only difficult to choose!!! Kristine... thank you for all your hard work and sweet words... you will be missed!!!

    Nina good to "see" you and may God bless the rest of your furlough time! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nina!! Oh, you girls really surprised me today--I had no idea you were doing a hop like this, but you sure have blessed me today. This is truly one of THE SWEETEST farewells I've ever experienced. THANK YOU! The best part of working for Layers of Color are indeed the friendships I've made with you and the other girls--Christian sisters-- and it's true, not goodbye but see you later! Your work is awesome, both in your stamp creations and your ministry through your church. It's inspiring and refreshing to read how God is using your and your family to reach others for Christ. Thank you for sharing and I'll keep praying for your ministry! THANKS AGAIN Nina for this wonderful post. I'm humbled and my heart is overflowing today. {{HUGS}}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nina, I am so glad that you chose these creations of Kristine to showcase today. I remember the second one. I love the window. I hope you have a blessed day today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nina, you chose some of Kristine's most beautiful creations! What an awesome testimony to Kris' faith and friendship, as well! Blessings to you all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's wonderful to see the bond that Christ brings in relationships, it doesn't matter that we've not seen each other face to face... someday we will! What a blessing that will be!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful designs by Kristine! These are just gorgeous and so very creative. I love the colors on each and the 3-d card is just FABulous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails