Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Some Carla Inspiration

I have two cards from one of my Designing Friends, Carla Suto, using Fine Furnishings and Fine Furnishings Addition sets by GinaK Designs.

First up is a classic and elegant card. I just love black and white cards, don't you? This would be perfect for Anniversary, Wedding or any occasion card.

I love the vintage masculine feel of this second card. I wouldn't have thought of using pearls for a masculine card, but Carla made them work so well on her card. I love her color combo.

On a different note, we finally got summer weather in Croatia. We were heating our house just last week and today, our high is 86 deg F. I'm one happy lady :-) My girls still have two weeks of school. Croatian schools end late. I just wish it's over already, but at least we have the nice weather to enjoy :-).
Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. WOWZA Nina!! These are fabulous!!

    Hugs - LORi

    ReplyDelete
  2. She made gorgeous cards with your stamps. I too love the colors together on the second card. I also love the elegance of the black and white card. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nina, you're absolutely correct! These projects are definitely inspirational! Happy to know you've finally warmed up ... I truly enjoy weather in the mid-80's. After that .... it's a bit "much" ... LOL

    ~Bev

    ReplyDelete
  4. carla's cards are always wonderful, nina! LOVE the chandelier:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice cards. My favorite is the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carla's cards are gorgeous!!! I agree with you I love the black and white design too...very elegant!!! She is really rocking your stamp sets!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty cards! The second is my fave! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful cards!! love the second one, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Carla's cards are stunning!!! WOW, what a beautiful job she is doing with your newest set. I just received mine and as soon as I can find my craft table I am getting it inky!!! (Been a crazy couple of weeks with the end of school and getting a new permanent stamp space...it is fun setting it up though hope to be more efficient., lol! :o))) Have a great day Nina!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails