Thursday, March 4, 2010

Thank you, a video and a card

Thank you all for your wonderful comments for my daughters and their cards. They were so delighted that people like what they made. My card won the Moxie Fab challenge and I promise them I will share my prize package with them. They can't wait!

I announced a couple of weeks ago that I design for SRM Stickers. In just a few days, I will be in sticker heaven when my box will arrive. I've been loving all that my team mates have created, which you can view on the SRM Sticker blog and on Flickr. I can't wait to get creative too! Don't forget to enter the monthly challenge on the SRM blog for a chance to be the SRM Guest DT.

Here is a video made by SRM Stickers that show you some of the stickers they have for card makers. I am a fast card maker, usually. I don't sit down unless I have an idea what to make and can produce one pretty quickly. These stickers will allow me to make them even faster. I just love that.



Speaking of quick cards, here's a masculine one that I made that took no more than 10 minutes to make. I used Theresa's beautiful silhouette drawings and quote from her Hang In There and Life is Good sets. The base is GinaK Kraft and the patterned paper is Nutmeg by Cosmo Cricket.


Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. ahhh.. i adore this masculine card, Nina! love how you used that little piece of pp so perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a perfect masculine card! Congrats on the MFW win!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Nina such a great card for a man and I can't wait to see your SRM creations!!!Oh and congrats on winning the Moxie Fab challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is wonderful, Nina! Great job, as always!!! Congrats on winning the Moxie Fab contest - you and your girls will have so much fun with your prize! And wait until those stickers get there! Your girls will love them too! Wow...don't know if my house would be big enough for THREE paper crafters! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The masculine card in 10 mins? Wow! I'm sold!!! Love your idea, Nina!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats on the moxie win, nina!

    i loved your post with your girls-you should include them more often! they just might inspire other children to join the world of card making!

    ReplyDelete
  7. seriously 10 minutes? no way!


    And it's gorgeous gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous card for a man!!!

    I have made a card using one of your beautiful digi's that I would like to share with you.

    http://cardchallengesandmore.blogspot.com/2010/03/i-love-digi-allsorts-simon-says-stamp.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how the DP grounds the design ... and what a great sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is GORGEOUS! I am a sucker for grey! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. (um, I mean I'm a sucker for KRAFT! LOL!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails