Sunday, January 10, 2010

Some Kind of Wonderful

Card Patterns has started again after a brief hiatus for the holidays, but we're back with exciting changes. Have you seen the new DT members? Wow, I've been a fan of many of them and I am thrilled to be working alongside them. Another awesome news about CP is that I am now a permanent member, together with the sketcher-extraordinaire Michelle and uber-cool Tracy, of this great sketch challenge blog. It's very exciting!

Here is the sketch this week:

And the prize package that includes:
  • 1 package Sakura Glaze Sticklers
  • 1 package Sakura Souffle Sticklers
  • 1 package Prima embroidered flower shapes
  • 1 package Prima embroidered bird shapes
  • assorted flowers and ribbon

Here is my card. I used my newest GinaK Designs stamps, Heartily Yours. Don't you just love that sentiment? The hearts background paper is my newest digital paper pack, I Love Hearts.

Other supplies:
Cardstocks: GKD Kraft, Chocolate Kiss and Innocent Pink
Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon
Accents: Mark Richards pearls , ricrac, Felt flowers (Stampin' up)
Tools: sewing machine, Cuttlebug Divine Swirl Embossing Folder

Here is a close up of the card:

I hope you can join us this week at Card Patterns.

Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. I'm sooo excited for the new CP DT! You gals did a magnificent job picking everyone! Love your take on the sketch...the felt flowers are such a nice finishing touch!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun sketch! Totally makes me wish I had time to play this week. Your card is so warm and pretty Nina. I like the softness of the pink and felt flowers with the stronger brown tones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!
    Fun sketch....your card is soooo ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful news for you ! So good to visit your blog again and savor your beautiful creations, Nina ! Big hugs !

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic sketch, can't wait to play this week!!! Blessings!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. adorable card, nina!-and congrats on your permanent dt postion!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, Nina! You rock - love your work! And this card is adorable!

    Hugs,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Big congrats, Nina!!! your card is absolutely gorgeous!! love those colors and your digi paper!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats.And your card is precious.. It's so girly girl. the bow is gorgeous and your digi paper is outta this world adorable. Oh and the felt flowers are a perfect addition!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card & take on the Sketch - Nina!!! The colors are awesome!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so very sweet Nina. I am just loving your new sets!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails