Saturday, January 2, 2010

So far, so good...

God has blessed me beyond my expectations - 2009 was such an exciting year for me. I started this paper crafting blog 9 months ago, began my exciting job as a stamp artist with GinaK Designs, went to Summer CHA in Florida, got introduced to all the fun online stamping challenges and contests, saw my first card to be published in a magazine (more coming this year), and met so many new wonderful cyber friends (even met one of my stamping idols in person).

I'm still relatively new to the paper crafting community, yet I feel like I've been here for a long time. And that's greatly because of you, my friends and visitors. Thank you all for your continued love, comments and support. You have blessed me more than you'll ever know.

2009 was a life changing year for me and it will be hard to top it. However, this year is starting great for me so far. First, Unity is featuring my Snowbody card for their Friends with Flair inspiration this week. I can't wait to see what others will come up.

Second, GinaK has finished showing all the snippets for this month's release on her blog. Can you guess which is mine? Here's a hint: it's a Valentine set...:-). I have been very busy making projects for Thursday's release. Did you hear there are 10 new stamp sets? And you will be blown away by the new colors. I love them all.

Finally, the ever so fabulous Cath of Moxie Fab World featured this card a few days ago for her top projects this year, along with a poll for the readers to vote for their favorites. This is such a special card to me because it uses a verse from my Lord of the Season set.


I'm so excited to let you know that my Gradient is Radient card got one of the top picks! Thank you to those who voted for me. You can read all the winners of her polls on her post HERE. There is still time to enter for the giveaways, so make sure you leave a comment on her blog.

I look forward to see what God has in store for 2010. To Him be the glory alone!

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! What a great testimony for the Lord! I'm so excited seeing what the Lord has opened up for you, Nina. I pray your borders will be extended even more! For His glory alone, AMEN!! All my best to you and your family. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you may be new to paper crafting, but you are so talented!! I am so thankful to have known you! It's always a treat to see your cards!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work is amazing, congratulations to a wonderful year!

    Hugs,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. umm good for you...look i am nwe in this all stuff .
    you know i dont know much how to manage my blog if you wanna help me just stop by my blog
    menezeshilongo.blogspot.com

    i want to change my template style

    ReplyDelete
  5. your designs are wonderful, and i'm sure this new year holds some special moments for you, nina!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks....you can read my blogs and leave comments if you like it or not

    ReplyDelete
  7. God bless you in the New Year! Wishing you all the best and your hearts desires!
    Once again......GORGEOUS card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations..This is one gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. 2009 was a difficult year for me in many ways, but one of the BEST parts was getting to know you, my friend... and all the fun I've had paper crafting and making new friends who are so very dear to me. God has a way of balancing the equation, doesn't He? As you say, to Him be the glory alone!

    I'm sooo happy for all your success with GinaK and thank you again for allowing me to feature one of your beautiful stamp sets this past year. That was definitely a highlight for me! I can't wait to see your new set for Valentines...and what those greetings are that you told me about.

    Congrats on the recognition of your Gradient is Radient card. I can definitely see why it caught Cath's eye... and that of everyone else!

    Hugs!!!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! This is a fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails