Sunday, January 24, 2010

More finished cards

Here are the cards I made the last couple of weeks for the Moxie Fab World's Start to Finish Challenge. I've already shared these on my blog, but I didn't want to link each one, so I put them all in here.

Card #1:
The car and sentiment are from Heartily Yours. For the inside of the card, I used the stamp stamps from Tami's Special Delivery set and "Sweetheart" is from my Special Fathers set.

In and out Car

Card #2
The stamps are from Happy Hearts and Heartily Yours Additions.

In and out Hearts

Card #3:
Stamps: Heartily Yours and Heartily Yours Additions

HY card 2

HY card 2 inside

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. These are just as cute the second time around!! Each make me smile :-) So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cards! So cute!!

    Hugs,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are so pretty, Nina! lovely cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You just keep cranking them out! Thanks for participating in the Card Creations: Start to Finish challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails