Sunday, January 24, 2010

More awesome cards from my Guest DT

I was gone for a few days and didn't have time to link up to Alice's beautiful cards she made last week using Heartily Yours and Heartily Yours Additions. Aren't these beautiful? I love the color combo she used.



And look what I got in the mail? This beautifully colored card (the image was wonderfully illustrated by my talented friend, Jane) was sent to me by Alice. I have seen this on her blog and I admired it then. But it's so much prettier to see in person. I love it! I'll have another card to put on my shelf for inspiration. Thanks, Alice!

The blog hop for Heartily Yours begins Monday night, 10pm, CST. I hope you will join us. I have a special treat for you and you will be able to give towards the earthquake victims of Haiti.

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Nina, Alice's cards are so cute, I love the kraft with the red!! Hope to see you on Monday (been having power outtages due to the wind!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent cards by Alice...love her stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails