Friday, January 8, 2010

Introducing...Heartily Yours and Additions

Finally, I get to share with you my designs for this month's GinaK Designs release. First the stamp sets. Here's Heartily Yours. To purchase any of these, just click on the photo or link and it'll direct you to the GinaK Designs store.
And Heartily Yours Additions:

I Love Hearts digital paper pack, available in full 8.5" x 11" size sheets:

And in quarter size papers per sheet:


And Four New Perfect Pattern Templates:
I'll be back sometime this weekend to share the Tip Sheet for these stamp sets and on Monday, I will introduce you to my Guest DT. She is awesome. I love her style and am so excited she agreed to design for me this month. Have a good weekend!

Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. I'm proud of you Nina! Proud to be Pinoy! :)

    Mabuhay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am now one of your follower.
    Ingat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! just BRILLIANT!! LOVE it all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANK YOU for getting the punctuation right on "Happy Hearts' Day" !!!!!! sigh..... :)

    Ok, now, with that over ~ those are so cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how very awesome, nina! i'm loving all of this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How do I get these? Order them?

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are awesome Nina! Love the wishing well...:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabulous stamps sets, Nina!! I love them! LOVE that digi paper set, too! off to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nina, if you wrote you're happy to work with me for Card Patterns, then wow what should I say?! I'm over the moon!! Not only you're a talented cardmaker with distinctive, unique style that totally rocks, but you designs for GinaK are extraordinary!! I never peeked into this company's products before, and after seeing your new release I'm drooling all over :) If only I lived in US, I'd buy them right away, but the postage fees are so ridiculously high for any parcel sent to Australia... *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nina,
    I think you've outdone even yourself. The sets are brilliant and so adorable. The sentiments are fantastic. I love this one and will have to order this one too. Who could resist these stamp sets? and the digi paper is gorgeous.
    Those boxes you've made. They are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nina, I just can't say enough how much I admire your beautiful cards and design work, you are such a talented (gifted by God) young woman. God has truly blessed you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. AWWWW - Nina - your new sets are beautiful!!! You are a great artist!!! Love the DP too!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love it all!!! Your box template is just too clever! I got the heart one, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails