Tuesday, January 19, 2010

GinaK Designs Square Pegs Blog Hop

Welcome to GinaK Designs Square Pegs blog hop. Melanie designed this set to go with her Hip to Be Square set, but the images work well on their own, as you can see from my projects below.

I shared this first card briefly at the Release party, but had to leave soon after (it was 3AM my time already). I stamped the dotted flowers from Square Pegs across a heart chipboard. The "XOXO" background in the other heart is also from Square Pegs. The patterned paper is from I Love Hearts digipapers and it goes well here with GKD papers, Innocent Pink and Chocolate Kiss. The sentiment is from Heartily Yours Additions.

Here is a matching Flower party favor box using the flower image and "XOXO" stamp again from Square Pegs.

Finally, I wanted to make a card with a homey feel, since it is a get well soon card. I used my current favorite DP, October Afternoon Farm Fresh, which goes well with many GKD papers.

Check out these links for even more inspiration:


Now, it's your turn! Please hop over to Gina's blog to add the direct link to your blog post showcasing Melanie's Square Pegs Stamp set in the Mister Linkey Box. Gina will have a special prize for the one link that she chooses out of all the participating bloggers - so check out her blog for that information.

Photobucket

28 comments:

  1. Oh such cuteness!!! That checkered bowl is darling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL cards, Nina!! LOVE the plaid bowl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh so beautiful! love the matching favor too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, gorgeous vintage card!!! Beautiful projects all around!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Nina..........this is gorgeous....love your paper....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Nina..........this is gorgeous....love your paper....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards and box Nina! I love the plaid soup bowl, how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the gingham check!! That is adorable. Sweet box, too.

    PS I've been working on a couple of boxes!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved these projects from the party, thanks for sharing them again! I hadn't seen those DP before but I love em! wish I had a bowl like that...! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful projects, Nina! love how you used those ribbons! they just add so much to your projects! yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are gorgeous, Nina! I love your fab work!

    Hugs,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful projects, Nina! Love the colors, papers and awesome embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous creations. I especially love your get well card! The details are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow these are both amazing creations. Oh and I got my Stamp it Magazine and saw your name in there Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good Morning my sweet friend :)!!! All of your cards are absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I esp. love the heart card...fabo!!!

    Have a great week!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love everything especially the get well soon one...love all the colors and the stitching...it simply pops off the kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  17. These cards are beautiful! Love the papers it looks like you used fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  18. EEKS, Nina! These are all FABULOUS! I don't know which one I love more - you are such an amazing designer, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are SO beautiful Nina! I ADORE what you do w/ that lace trim!

    ReplyDelete
  20. BEAUTIFUL cards! LOVE them both!

    ReplyDelete
  21. These are all so beautiful, Nina! I love all of the textures of fabrics and ribbons that you have used. Each project is a joy! TFS...

    ReplyDelete
  22. both cards are adorable--esp. the get well card!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm loving the eclectic blend of textures and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  24. the first card and favor box are stunning. I love them! and the get well card.... It's gorgeous. Love how you paper pieced the bowl of soup and the different strips of paper is fabulous. That card would sure make someone feel better!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails