Thursday, January 7, 2010

GinaK Designs Previews, Day 4

I am so excited to show you my latest designs for GinaKD this month and I have so much to share with you. These are my works of {heart} that will be available for purchase at the GinaK Designs store on Thursday night at 10PM, CST, after the release party at SCS:
  • Heartily Yours stamp set - includes 11 images and 8 punny sentiments, perfect for Valentine, anniversary or any love-related occasion.
  • Heartily Yours Additions stamp set - includes 18 sentiments and 2 small heart images. I designed Heartily Yours Additions so that the images from Heartily Yours can be used all year and for other occasions, such as birthdays, get well wishes, friendship, encouragement, etc.
  • 4 new Perfect Pattern templates: Heart, Flower, Car and Teacup Favor Boxes
  • I Love Hearts Digital Paper Pack - 8 heart patterns
For my first card, I used the two love birds and the coordinating sentiment from Heartily Yours set. The heart is from Heartily Yours Addition. The card base is Lipstick Red and the DP is October Afternoon Farm Fresh. I just love the red button center. It's from the new Romance Button Assortment.

HY card 2

Here is the inside of the card using another image and sentiment from Heartily Yours.

HY card 2 inside

My second card shows my latest digital paper designs, I Love Hearts. The colors in this paper pack coordinate with many GinaK Designs cardstock colors (Innocent Pink, Passionate Pink, Cranberry Tart, Liptstick Red, Chocolate Chip, Black Onyx, Soft Sand and Rocket Red). The teacup is from Heartily Yours and the "What's brewin'?" sentiment is from Heartily Yours Addition.

HYA card2

This card also uses one of the 8 paper designs from I Love Hearts. The image is from Rupa's Sung from the Heart, the sentiment is from Heartily Yours Addition.

HYA card

My next card uses the cool car image and coordinating sentiment from Heartily Yours.

HY card

Here is the inside of the card. I used the stamp stamps from Tami's Special Delivery set and "Sweetheart" is from my Special Fathers set.

HY card inside

My next two projects show the last two of the Perfect Pattern templates I have designed for this release (You can see the Heart Favor Box and Flower Favor Box on THIS post). This Car Favor Box coordinates with the card above and matches the car image in Heartily Yours. The birthday sentiment is from Heartily Yours Additions and will pair well with all the other images in Heartily Yours.

Car box 2

The fourth template I've designed is this Teacup Favor Box. It coordinates well with the teacup from Lovely Shelf, Heartily Yours, and Theresa's Purrr-fectly Delightful set. The sentiment, "I hope you perk up soon!" is from Heartily Yours Addition and goes well with a teacup and/or teapot image (from Lovely Shelf), as seen on the sample below.

Teacup box

I have lots more to share, but I'll stop right here. :-). The GinaK Designs crew is also previewing the new Free with Three set, Love Notes, tonight. Make sure you check out these designers' links for more inspiration:

Gina Krupsky {Illustrator of Love Notes}
Jen Charboneau {CSS Designer}

Photobucket

40 comments:

  1. You've been busy! Fantastic projects - love the button wheels on your bug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the "lots more" Nina! You have such a wonderful talent and I love that you share it so graciously.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the fun images and sentiments... I love them!!! I love your samples too,especially your cool car with the button wheels!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness Nina, you have been a busy little bee! I love your samples and can't wait to see these sets in full.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are absolutely amazing Nina!!!!! I mean WOW!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much sweetness---love all the fun cards and your boxes are gorgeous & so much fun to use (I've already printed a few more, hee hee)!

    hugz,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. fantastic job on all these templates! another awesome set!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The images and sentiments are so darn cute!! Lovin' the heart digi papers, too! Congratulations on another wonderful release, Nina!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great samples! Can't wait to see the full sets tomorrow night!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow - I don't even know where to start! So many fantastic project here! I think I love that first one the most though, it's just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nina, Nina! What a stampin' frenzy you must have had at your house! These projects are a feast for stampers' eyes! Your digi papers are delightful ... love your templates this month as well ... not to mention your darling "Heartily Yours"!

    ~Bev
    http://savorthejourney.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nina, your cards & boxes are fantastic! Love all the sentiment stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW!!! Each project is sooo full of fabulous colors, details, and AWESOME stamps!!!!I LOVE the little boxes with the beautiful colors and the inside of your cards are finished to perfection!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nina these are wonderful!! Congratulations on a beautiful and successful preview!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. fabulous projects, Nina!! wow!!!!! Congratulations on your new release!! those stamps ARE yummy!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  16. SQUEAL....oh Nina! What fun you have created here! I'm totally amazed!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous, Nina!! Love these!

    Hugs,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, Nina! Your new sets, papers and templates are amazing! Love all your beautiful projects!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You rock!! I just love the papers and templates too! And your creations are so awesome as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Totally awesome cards - Nina!!! Your box is so adorable too!!!

    Have a great day!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great idea for a new stamp set. I like the images I've been seeing!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, Nina! No wonder you couldn't wait to get your box! You've been busy!!! Your bows are always so perfect and I love your color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous projects!I love your new set, Nina, and your papers are delish!

    ReplyDelete
  24. These stamps are just adorable, and the papers are fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. so many fabulous creations. LOVE your new set...the box and the papers. great work nina!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL Nina...OMGOSH! These are just stunning and that paper flower on the 1st one is GORGEOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. BRILLIANT projects....I love them all! I just LOVE that little car all hot on fire with love!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  28. WOW! I am loving all these great ideas for using the new Gina K stamps and templates. Thanks for sharing your wonderful creativity with us.

    ReplyDelete
  29. thanks for the ideas and gorgeous samples!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wowzers Nina, you have been a busy little bee. Are you snowed in or what. You certainly aren't running short of the mojo. They are all amazing

    ReplyDelete
  31. so so cute, your projects are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  32. WOW, these all knocked my socks off!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love this new set Nina! Your templates are fabulous :o)
    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love this new set Nina! Your templates are fabulous :o)
    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Wow Nina,
    Those are all incredible! Wow... You sure have been extra busy. And you've managed as always to make the best cards ever! I love the buttons and ribbons too. the little car is so cute and the button wheels are the cherry on top!
    You always have perfectly polished cards. always the perfect finishing touches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails