Monday, January 4, 2010

GinaK Designs Previews, Day 1

I am so glad you stopped by today to see what the GinaK Designs crew has to share with the new stamps, cardstocks, ribbons, buttons and Perfect Patterns templates to be released on Thursday, January 7th.

Today I am featuring Tami Mayberry's Happy Hearts and Rupa Shevde's Sung from the Heart sets. For my first card, I stamped one of the hearts in Happy Hearts in different shades of pink and punched out with the EK Success Heart Punch. I glued the hearts together to create this fan effect and glued it on the scalloped heart (punched with a Marvy Uchida punch). The sentiment is from Sung from the Heart. The card base is the new Passionate Pink. The patterned papers are Madeline by K&Co.

And I'm so excited to share with you one of my latest Perfect Pattern templates. This is the Heart favor box and is perfect to fill with Hershey's kisses or any small candies to give as Valentine gifts.


My next set uses the bird and sentiment from Rupa's set. I did the paper tole technique on my bird. The card base is GinaK's newest Lipstick Red. It's so rich and beautiful. The pink is the new Innocent Pink cardstock and the buttons are from the Romance Button Assortment. I've been waiting for Innocent Pink to come ever since SU discontinued the Pink Pirouette color last year. The patterned paper is October Afternoon's Farm Fresh.

The box template I used on this one is the Flower Box, available for download on Thursday. Again, it's perfect for little treats and be used as a favor box. You can customize it and it can double as a place card.

SFH card and box

Here is the top view where it slides open.

SFH box top

I stamped the inside of the card using the dangling hearts from Sung from the Heart and the sentiment from one of my new sets (Heartily Yours Additions) to be previewed on Wednesday. I just thought "Today and Everyday" inside is perfect to go with Rupa's sentiment, "You tug on my heartstrings."

SFH card inside

For even more inspiration with our new stamp sets being previewed tonight, check out our other GinaK Designers' links:

Tami Mayberry {Illustrator of Happy Hearts}
and Asela Hopkins

Photobucket

34 comments:

  1. Beautiful, beautiful samples, Nina! Love your new template!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw the bird card, I squealed! Oh, wow, what a wonderful card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nina! Happy New Year my friend! I'm finally coming up for air and visiting friends' blogs... it's been much too long!

    What a happy way to start with a sneak peek at the new GinaK release. I'm loving hearts and pink and red so much right now as a change of pace. I can't wait to try your template!

    Now, on to see what else I've missed...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card and project Nina ...so pretty and great use of color. Hugs,Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful samples, Nina, and the new templates look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow... very very nice. LOVE the pattern box.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply STUNNING Nina!!! I love your templates and each of your cards is simply gorgeous!!! You are simply amazing!!!
    big hugs!
    Sankari :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cards and I love you new template..that box is adorable@@@

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards and your box is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love your matching treat boxes!!! How awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my! I adore that soft, pretty heart card and box - awesome look with the hearts like that!

    I also love the way you did the center of the flower box!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those are so pretty, Nina Love all your creations and the pinks and reds are delicious! The boxes are adorable! Love the new sets you've shown. Blessings to you this week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nina, these are just jaw dropping gorgeous! I really love the layouts and colors - so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your projects are gorgeous, Nina...I love your new template box and what beautiful details on both cards!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful cards and gift boxes Nina! Beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful...all of them~so very pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh! those are gorgeous, Nina!! I just adore your style and the 3D heart is soooo creative!! LOVE them!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. These creations are adorable, Nina!! Love them all!!

    Hugs,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  19. As always, stunning samples. Love them all Asela

    ReplyDelete
  20. All of your creations just rock Nina! I love how you kinda go shabby chic! And your templates are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  21. your bird card is my fave! love rhese little boxes you've made!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fantastic cards and boxes, Nina! Love the new template! Beautiful choice of papers and embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  23. OMG....these are all so beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. OMG....these are all so beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful work, Nina! Your cards are always so inspiring :) TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love your cards and boxes Nina! I can't wait for this release!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful cards! love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh Nina! I adore your projects!!! They are all so 'you' - I just love your style!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Clever girl you are for sure! awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. WHOA! you never cease to amaze me with your perfectly designed and executed creations! I love them ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  31. more gorgeous projects. The cute bird with the hanging heart is adorable! And your heart card is stunning. Love how you did that. The boxes are super. Love those too. You're a superstar!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails