Saturday, January 23, 2010

GinaK Designs' Happy Hearts Blog Hop

I have been really enjoying Tami Mayberry's Happy Hearts set. It's such a great group of stamps that can be used for different style cards, from CAS (clean and simple) to shabby chic and anything in between. I'm also entering these cards to the Moxie Fab's Start To Finish Challenge.

For my first card, I used my favorite DP paper pack, October Afternoon Farm Fresh. The sentiment is from Happy Hearts. I used the EK Success medium heart punch and the Marvy Uchida scallop heart punch. I love the look of Lipstick Red with Kraft, don't you? Especially when you use them with buttons, lace and twill.

This is the inside of the card using the punched heart from the front. I handwrote "yours" using a white pen.

I used the same basic layout for this one with the same DP paper pack again, October Afternoon Farm Fresh.

Here is the inside of the card:

Check out these links for even more inspiration:


Now, it's your turn! Please hop over to Gina's blog to add the direct link to your blog post showcasing Tami's Happy Hearts stamp set in the Mister Linkey Box. Gina will have a special prize for the one link that she chooses out of all the participating bloggers - check out her blog for the details.


Photobucket

19 comments:

  1. Oooh, beautiful cards, Nina! Love your stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and sweet!!! I just love the gingham and pearls!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the buttons and the stitching around the dark heart adds just the right touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, your cards are sooo cute and I agree, red and kraft go so well together!! Love the inside of your cards, super sweet, NINA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh! those are so beautiful, Nina! Love the window cut outs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! Your style is so pretty, I love how you use the lace and buttons on your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nina,
    What gorgeous cards. I love all the buttons on the twill and the hearts . The fleurette is perfect too. On your second card I love the pearls, button and faux stitching. great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Nina! What beautiful work for us today! LOVE the first card - it's one of my favorites of yours! Saw your beauties AND your stamps(!) in the Stamp It magazine yesterday - great job, dear girl!!! U rock!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards Nina! Love the designs...the stitching is fabulous and love the crocheted embellishment :O)

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are beautiful Nina! I love the cut-out hearts on the front...they look so fabulous with this stamp set! And the lace trim on the first one....love it!!

    ♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just beautiful, inside and out! The lace, buttons and pearls add the perfect touch of romance :O)

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are stunning! I love the stitching on the red and white checked one.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is just gorgeous!! Love all the buttons!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. ...more fabulous cards! Check the Moxie Fab World blog tomorrow for the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  16. aw, how cute are these!? Love them, Nina!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails