Thursday, January 21, 2010

Gina K Designs' Purrr-fectly Delightful Blog Hop

Welcome to GinaK Designs Blog hop featuring Theresa's new set, Purrr-fectly Delightful, which will delight all those paper crafting cat lovers out there. Theresa drew some of the most realistic kitties I've ever seen on a stamp.

My first card is something I shared during the release party, but not on my blog until today. This vase of flowers is so fun to color to match the papers you want to use. In this case, I used GinaK's Ocean Mist and SU's Apricot Appeal. I also used the Cuttlebug Victorian embossing folder for the background.

Here is the inside of the card using a sentiment also from Purrr-fectly Delightful and the flowers from the new StampTV kit.

For my next card, I used the same vase of flowers, but changed the colors. Both it and the kitty were colored with Copics. The sentiment is from the StampTV kit also. I cut a square and stopped right where the flower is and cut around it and proceeded with the square. I like how the top part just pops.

Check out these links for even more inspiration:


Now, it's your turn! Please hop over to Gina's blog to add the direct link to your blog post showcasing Theresa's Purrr-fectly Delightful Stamp set in the Mister Linkey Box. Gina will have a special prize for the one link that she chooses out of all the participating bloggers - check out her blog for the details.

Photobucket

26 comments:

  1. Wow, Nina, I'm loving these color palettes... very striking! And such adorable images. I love the dimension on the second card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! love them both. Great colors....love the kitty with the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nina, your cards are gorgeous! Wonderful colors. Love the out of the box daisies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards, Nina. I love all the detail.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe such a cute kittie! Love those flowers, you did a fabulous job with this set!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nina your cards are gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that black ribbon just makes your card pop! Both are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  9. How absolutely sweet!!! I just love the blue and black color combo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nina, you always inspire me!! Your cards are so sweet. Love all the extra detail, thanks for sharing so much. Especially love the flowers outside the frame.

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful cards, Nina! love your clean designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful! You never cease to amaze me!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nina,
    They are both beautiful cards. The colors you've chosen looks marvelous. I also love the CB folder you used. The black ribbon sure pops. And the way you colored the flowers and vase so beautifully really caught my eye. And your attention to detail is perfect! The second card is equally beautiful. Love the ribbon and kitty too. Your cards are always incredible. I love anything you make.

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful cards! I'm ready for the kitty to knock the vase over! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the way you stamped the daisies on the inside of the birthday -- very pretty. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, Nina!! I LOVE your cards - the inside is so pretty to!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your cards are sooo pretty, Nina..I love your coloring on the flower images and adding the kitty in the second card is such a fun and fabulous detail!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh Nina your coloring of this image is wonderful!
    I really like the color combinations. Very pretty.

    I just noticed the SU! PTI GKD cs color comparison on your sidebar.
    Joy!!
    THANK-YOU!! for taking the time to do this.
    You rock.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card Nina, I love the daisies out of the box.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I especially love the first card with the vase. BRAVO

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the kitty with the flower images! these bright, fun colors are fabulous, Nina.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails