Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Cheery Flowers

Here's a card for the Moxie Fab Start to Finish challenge. I used my newest stamps, Heartily Yours and Heartily Yours Additions. I just love that quote. I thought of that one day when I was goofing off with my girls and really thought they were some kind of wonderful.

Papers: GKD Innocent Pink, Lipstick Red, Oct Afternoon Farm Fresh
Ink: Vivid Brick Red

And here's the inside:


Have a wonderful day! I'll be back tomorrow with Theresa's Purrr-fectly Delightful blog hop.

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Another beautiful card. I am so loving that stamp set you are so talented!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished a card for the same challenge! Beautiful card, Nina! I love the sentiment! Bet your girls are just so much fun! Thanks for sharing yet another beauty! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card, it's so cheery and yes, that's a great sentiment and it reminded me of a fun song that was popular by Grand Fund Railroad, way back when!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nina, this is some kind of wonderful! Love the colors and this design. Just sweetness :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card, Nina! LOVE the pp that you paired with those cute flowers! yum!

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a sweet card-love the flower and that oct. afternoon paper is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that sentiment, too. Nice touch finishing off the inside so beautifully! I love your paper flower.

    ReplyDelete
  8. awah!! the sentiment is super sweet and your card is ADORABLE! The pearls on the flowers the button and flower the lace the stitching . . the paper... It's all so perfect. Another wow card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card! Check the Moxie Fab World blog tomorrow for the winners!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails