Friday, September 18, 2009

We have a WINNER!

Random.org picked #37 for the free Elegant Verses set from GinaK Designs:


Please email me your mailing address, Jenny, and I will have the stamps set out to you. Thanks to all who participated. It was such a fun hop.

Join the fabulous GinaK Designs DT starting tonight (10pm, CST) for another blog hop featuring Asela's Fruitful Harvest set. And Melanie had one with her fun School, Sports, Spirit hop on Wednesday. You need to check out all the beautiful projects everybody created. You can begin with Melanie's post HERE. Now, go hoppin'! :-)

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nina, It is so fun to see my name in print. I wanted to let you know that I received the Elegant Verses stamp set today in the mail. I could not be more excited. I will be using this set for a couple of the Gina K. Designs challenges. Thanks,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails