Saturday, September 5, 2009

Sweet baby card

I made this for my daughter's teacher who just had a baby. We bought this cute little dress and sweater for her. Oh, so sweet. I miss having babies. :-)

Anway, on to the card, where I didn't do any stamping. First, it is inspired by Taylored Expressions Birthday Bash Challenge #5 to use this cute photo and #9 Shabby Chic style.


I used the sketch from Friday's Sketchers, the color combo is from Color Throwdown and the polka dots follow Pile It On. I used a kit from Rob and Bob Studios. The ribbon is from Offray, button is PTI.


Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Yay!! You're the first to participate in my challenge. Your card is BEAUTIFUL!! I love your bow with the white ribbon. It pops against the argyle pattern. Your daughter's teacher will LOVE this!

    Thanks for playing in the challenge!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! Great take on both challenges!! Thanks for playing the Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card! Love the polka paper and that big bow! Thanks for playing with us at Pile It On!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is stunning!! I love the stitching, the layout and that bow! GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Nina ! Love the paper and the ribbon !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it!!! I need to case this one. I have a hard time with a baby theme. You've done it again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous -- love the colors and the shabby "feel" while not being too shabby ... clean and chic! Wonderful paper and beautiful bow, makes for a great baby card! Thanks so much for playing in my challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails