Monday, September 21, 2009

Moxie Fab Meets StampTV

This is another one for Cath's fun Around the House challenge to use household items as the focal point on your project. You can find more details on the Moxie Fab Blog.

I am hosting the StampTV's color challenge this week. I mentioned before how much I am loving the Soft Sand/Kraft CS at the moment. And red is my all-time favorite color, so here is the color combo I picked:

Any shade of RED (Rocket Red, Bravo Burgundy or Rose Red, or pinks)
Soft Sand (or Kraft)
Chocolate Kiss
Cream or white


I printed Emily's Rich & Shabby digipapers on Kraft CS, distressed the edges and stitched it onto Chocolate Kiss. The clock is from my first GKD set, Special Fathers, and colored with Copics (E53, E57). I sponged a little bit of cream pigment ink on the clock to give it more depth. I just love that sentiment. Isn't that what card-giving is all about - to celebrate the recipient of your labor of love? :-)


Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Love your card Nina - I missed your challenge this week better go take a look!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear nina, I am actually going to join in on the challenge you're hosting, but, please, tell me how do I get around the fact that I don't have Kraft (or Chocolate Kiss, for that matter)? Can I use something similar that I do have, like a "Å¡karnicl" for Kraft and something dark brown for the Chocolate:))?
    love you;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still loving that image of yours and your card is marvelous. I love the stitching and the button. I think the strip with the sentiment really sets it off and makes the clock pop.

    Love it!

    Have a wonderful day Nina!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How perfect is your fun image for the Moxie Fab challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. perfect!!! Great job on the challenge Nina!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on being the newest Sr DT member at Gina K - love your work so it will be ALL GOOD to have you on board. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey again, Nina! You've been a busy girl! I'm glad you're having a good time with the challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails