Thursday, August 13, 2009

You're invited...

...to my first ever blog hop with GinaK Designs, featuring my new stamp set, Elegant Post.


With the hop, I will also be celebrating 5 months of blogging, 28,500 hits and having 100+ followers on this little blog of mine. I will be offering a fun blog candy that includes some of my favorite products, so don't miss it. The deets will be on the blog hop post tomorrow, starting 10PM CST (11pm EST, 8pm PST).

And guess who has agreed to join in this hop? My very talented friend, Silke, will be joining the hop. If you've been to her blog, you know she will not disappoint. I've been her fan ever since I found her blog several months ago looking for butterfly punches. I've been privileged to see her create with my illustrations that There She Goes produced. Tomorrow, she'll be showing off her talent using Elegant Post. I had the privilege of meeting Silke during our trip to Savannah just recently. It was such a treat for me to meet one of my stamping inspirations. And she was kind enough to take time off her busy schedule to visit with me. We were so comfortable instantly like we've known each other for so long. Thanks, Silke, and I hope God will allow our paths to cross again either here in the US or in Croatia!!!


Thank you so much for coming over to visit me here regularly. I hope you will always find something inspirational here. Have a blessed day! Now I'm off to create...

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. So looking forward to seeing your projects Nina!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting and double exciting to be getting to meet and put real faces with some of these blog friends. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. So wonderful to see all that you are accomplishing through your talents and gifts ! Have a little something on my blog for you ... take a peek.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nina - Congrats on your blogging achievements!!! I sure do love your blog :) and I can't wait to show off the cards I've made with your awesome Set tomorrow - wahooo!!! Thank your for inviting me to play along!!! Big hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to your blog hop tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahem. when is 10 pm your time in croatia?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails