Thursday, August 27, 2009

We're Home and Elegant Verses Previews

First, I just want to thank you all for praying for our trip back to Croatia. We are now here after an uneventful trip. We are missing a few of our luggages, but they should get here soon. One of them has my stash of chocolate chips, so I'm anxious to get that as I'm afraid they will melt in the heat :-). Thankfully, most of my stamp supplies are already here. Now, I just need to unpack and organize them, so I can start creating again.

Second, I am excited to share that GinaK is previewing my newest set to be released this month, Elegant Verses. This set coordinates with my Elegant Post set and many other stamps you have. Since I've been packing and traveling, I haven't had time to make some samples, but make sure you stop by Gina's blog to see her cards. She's also previewing Tropical Blooms (the new free with three) as well as Theresa Momber, the illustrator of Autumn Beauty.

For even more projects with tonight's two stamp sets, these Senior Design Team Members are participating in previews today: Asela, Carolyn, Cindy, Donna, Emily, Erika Jessica, Kurtis, Lee, Lynn, and Melanie as well as our CenterStage Spotlight Design Team members:Shelly Wilson and Charlene Merrick

Our Release Party starts Thursday night at 7 pm CST. Please join us for contests questions, challenges, lots of chatter as well as a ton more samples shared by the Senior Design team members and our CenterStage Spotlight team too. See you tomorrow night!


Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Welcome home Nina!!! well kind of ah.
    Hope you all settle in and catch up on much needed sleep - then looking forward to you being creative!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Nina!! So glad that your trip was uneventful. Isn't it a wonder that more suitcases don't go missing with all this traveling in our world? heehee! Hope you bags show up soon, moreso the one with chocolate. ;)
    I can't wait to see all the wonderful things that you have been up to at Gina's!! Now go settle in and get some rest. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nina - I'm happy you all made it back home safe!!!

    BTW - I got your package...thank you :)!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nina,

    It's good to hear that you made it home safe and sound. Congrats on your new stamp set, it looks like a goody!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nina, I am glad you are home safe and sound! I just love the verses in your new stamp set and can not wait to see them all tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to know you made it home safe and sound. HOpe the luggage gets there soon. Let me know if you need choco chips, I can mail you some. I'm off to go check out our new creations

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you made it home safe and sound. I hope your luggage makes it there soon (especially those chocolate chips). Congratulations on the stamp set - that is awesome news and they are fabulous. I can't wait to see what all you do with them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails