Sunday, August 30, 2009

A CASE'd CAS card and another

Yay, I finally got some stamping done this weekend. These are two cards I made using Elegant Verses and Elegant Post stamp sets.

A CASE'd (copy and share everything from a card the current SU catalog) CAS (clean and simple). It took me no more than 10 minutes to make it. Ooh and I love that quote.


This one took more time and not really my usual style, but I'm glad with the results. I did handstitching on this one because I haven't had the time to take out my sewing machine and learn to sew on cards. I've had it for over a decade and maybe have used it three times. I'm really clumsy with it, but I love the stitching on cards, so I'm determined to learn.

Come again later this week as I share some Christmas cards I've been busy making as well.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Nina!! I love how you used part of the post image!! The colors are beautiful as well!! Blessings and Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nina,
    great work! I love this card.
    Greetings
    Inge

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful cards, Nina! I adore the CAS one, when I saw that I made a mental note to CASE it, thanks for the reminder of it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails