Saturday, August 22, 2009

Card Patterns gift box

Before I show my card, I just want to remind the winner of my blog candy, StampQueen, to email me your mailing address by 8PM today. I have your package ready to be mailed :-). Otherwise, I will have to pick another winner by 9PM Saturday night. I hate to rush you, but I have to mail this out by Monday because I'll be out of the country starting Tuesday. Thanks!

For this week's CardPatterns sketch below:

I made this gift box using a digital pattern, generously donated by our sponsor this week, The Cutting Cafe. I didn't cut out the heart from the pattern because I don't have the proper tools to do that with while I'm in the US. They are sitting in Croatia, collecting dust, while I'm enjoying my time in America :-). Instead of cutting the heart, I put a little heart bling on the butterfly. The flowers on the sketch are represented by the 3 silver pearls on the butterfly.

I'm using my favorite GinaK Designs stamp set, Take Flight. I think I've made more cards with this set than any other in my stamp collection. I just love that butterfly and it's so fun to color. I filled this box with my favorite Lindt Dark Chocolate truffles for a friend. Yum!

Stamps: Take Flight, Eclectic Summer Sayings by GKD, Flourishes by StampCat
Paper: Black Onyx by GKD, Aqua Mist by PTI, PP by K&Co
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Blk, Copic and Sharpie markers
Others: MS border punch, Heart bling by Colorblok, pearls by Michael's

Have a great weekend, everyone! I'm off to pack the chocolate chips and other goodies I bought today to take back to Croatia.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful - a lovely gift.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, this is gorgeous................

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic and Oh so beautiful. What a sweetheart you are to offer me buttons from your stash. I have tons actually but can you ever have TOO many?? I was just buying some "FUN" buttons to use on my new PTI stamps. Most of the ones I spent a fortune on won't even work. LOL O well teach me not to ask the price of every single button won't it?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails