Monday, June 15, 2009

Sorry about the confusion...

When I offered the Bonus to my blog candy on my last post, I intended to reward those who come to my blog frequently, so the bonus was only open to those who left a comment on my original blog candy post. So, if you didn't think you qualified and left a message on both posts, you may hear from me about the Bonus candy in the mail if you're one of the first 5! I'm so sorry about this confusion. But, don't worry as I have planned another blog candy next week which will include my new stamp sets.

I have been having problems with the internet connection. Hopefully it'll get fixed soon, so I'll be able to post more regularly and join in the challenges again. I miss doing those. We'll be spending all day today getting all our doctor appointments done. It's one of our to-do lists when we come to America. And maybe make a stop or two at Micheal's or Joann's along the way :-). Have a great day!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nina! I found your blog over at the Shimmerz Challenge.

    Did you get a chance to try your Shimmerz? What do you think? I just love them! Sounds like you have been really busy. Traveling with three young children could be fun but very tiring. Hope you had a wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog! You are so right- it is such a blessing to have so many friends all over the world! The great thing about cheap airlines and skype/internet is that the world has become a smaller place and good byes do not have to be forever! Hey, also I saw that you landed in Atlanta. Are you guys staying in the Atlanta area? Oh, and you totally have to go by Michael's and Joann LOTS of times! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails