Monday, June 8, 2009

Flourish meets the Pink Elephant meets Moxie Fab

Here's my card for Flourishes' Timeless Tuesday challenge to use frames and The Pink Elephant's color challenge to use pink, brown and white (in my case, it's off-white). Since I also used vintage lace and buttons, I'm entering this to Moxie Fab's value of vintage challenge.


Stamps: Happy Mail, Tweeterpated by TSG. Ink: White craft, Pink passion by SU Others: Love and Happiness rubons

I'm glad I got to play some more today. We're headed to the US in a few days and I seriously have to pack. I am trying to figure out how much of my craft room I will take with me ;-). If you have any ideas, please let me know.

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Love the card!!! I have a fimo button tutorial on my blog and I decided that I will continue to have these button giveaways......it's so much fun to send my buttons around the world! too fun!
    http://janeb-myblog.blogspot.com/2009/05/fimo-buttons.html
    Hope that's helpful. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is another beauty! I especially love how you added the lace. just beautiful!
    I'm going to miss your cards while you're gone. I hope you find a way to craft and post somehow . . . . otherwise I'll go through withdraw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow what a fabulous card - love the sentiment stamped on the butterfly.
    Ann xxx
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic Card Nina!! So happy you joined us this week at TPE!!!

    Hugs~ LORi

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is Beautiful!!!! i love your butterflies and the lace ... it is so pretty!!!!!! I pray you have a wonderful and safe trip to the US. know you are being thought of.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card! very pretty with the butterflies...thanks for joining
    our challenge :)

    Hugs
    Carol x
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love this card, Nina!!! I like how you used different patterned papers for the butterflies! so nice. Thanks for creating & sharing with us at TPE.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails