Friday, June 19, 2009

Birthday surprises

I am so sad to see the Pink Pirouette color being retired. I just love it. I ordered a couple more packs of the paper and they should be on their way. Yay! I used to hate pink, but having three girly girls really changed my mind. If given that choice, all three would wear only pink all day from head to toe.

This is my card for the Card Patterns challenge #19 using Stamp Something's color combo this week. I used a smorgasbord of stamps for this card. The tree and bird stamps are from Unity. The branch is from Hero Arts and the sentiment is from the latest StampTV Eclectic summer kit. I used Memento Tuxedo Black and Angel Pink ink. The button and ribbon are from PTI.


Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love the pink with the black and white. Great ribbon and button detail! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My this is Absolutely Darling Nina!! I LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love the pink pirouette too! hanks for playing along w us at Stamp Something!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pinktastic! I love the dotty paper and the 3D effect on the trees! Thanks for joining in with the Stamp Something challenge!
    Shelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nina! What a sweet card! I love Pink Pirouette too...it's a great soft and delicate color. Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Nina, love both these last two cards.
    Especially the butterfly with the piercing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! Its always fun to get out all your stuff and mix it up. It mixed up pretty darn well :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails