Saturday, May 30, 2009

TSG June Challenge

There She Goes has a color challenge for their June release tomorrow. The colors are black, red and another color (monochromatic allowed). Of course, I have to play as this is my favorite color combo. :)

I used the Flowers of Happiness and Cupcake Mix 'n Match stamp sets by TSG and Polka Dot Punches by SU. For the first card, I used Basic Black Cameo Coral CS by SU and Berry Sorbet ribbon by PTI. I hand cut the bottom of the panel.



I used Rose Romance, Real Read, andBasic Black colors for the second card. The ribbon is recycled from a Lands End purchase.



Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. hii...
    I hope that you would like to exchange links with me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nina, beautiful creations as always! Love how you made the flower on the first card! TFS~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful. I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful job on both of these cards Nina! Thanks for playing along :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards, Nina! Love the colors and details. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails