Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Cards for a Worthy Cause

Jen Tapler, a very talented paper crafter, is giving a HUGE blog candy to benefit the Alzheimer's Association. I wasn't going to participate because it would take a long time to get the cards mailed from Croatia to the US. But, this cause is so close to home. I had a Grandma who suffered from this condition and I know how devastating it is for both the patient and his/her family. So, here's my humble attempt to help in this worthy cause. Go to Jen's post to find more info.

I used my new stamp designs called Tweeterpated from There She Goes this card. I've had so much fun with this little chick. It's so easy to paper piece and so cute, too. I will be sending this with some other ones to Jen for her cause.

Stamps: Tweeterpated and Special Delivery (TSG)
Ink: Black

Paper: SAB DSP, Imagine That Cardstock Collection, Pink Pirouette, So Saffron
Acc: Pink gingham ribbon, Curly label punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails